Show Me Thursday #145

Happy, happy Thursday.  Can you believe we are almost into June.  It's hard to understand sometimes, where the time actually goes.  It just seems to fly by.  At least, for me it does.....A LOT :)
I hope that each of you in the USA enjoyed a fun filled Memorial Day weekend. I always enjoy it, as it is the kick off to summer.  It's always fun to get together with friends and family.  Cooking out, kayaking, fishing, swimming at the local pool, or just relaxing. It's usually always a good time.
Well....enough of that! Let's get to the fun stuff.

Thanks to everyone who played along in the SMT #144. I appreciate you all participating and sharing your projects, photos and blog posts, as I know that all of that takes time.  They are always super fun to read and see.

And now, let's get to the winners. And just who are those three lucky winners?

Drumroll please. . . they are......

VIVI, AJ & KITTY
Congrats ladies.  Thanks for sharing!!!




Just drop me an email and I'll get your FREE image from the Sassy Cheryl's Shop right to you.

Now, for me.  Well, it's been a LONG time coming, mainly because I just didn't have the mojo to edit and voiceover the tutorial, but the latest coloring tutorial is now available on my YouTube channel.  It's coloring faces with glasses.  I've used Charlie's New Do for the tutorial and for the next two days,  if you'd like to follow along, you may get the image for just $1. This offer will run through Friday night, May 30th until 9 PM EST.  So....go grab her and color with me.  How FUN is that?!?!?!  Well, I think it is. LOL



Well, now that I've shown you mine, I'd love to see what you are doing.  You'll have until 9 PM EST, Wednesday, June 11th, to link up your photos and or blog to be entered in the random drawing to win a free image from the Sassy Cheryl's Stamps shop.  The SMT fun lasts for two weeks, so there will be a winner for each week.  And yes, you may enter twice.  Once for each week.  How fun is that!!!
Until next time.  Have a fabulous Thursday.


Comments

  1. Thank You. I have emailed you. Congrats to the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I'm one onf the winners!!!! I'm going to get in touch with you Cheryl!! woohoo I'm so happy!! Thank you!!! Congrats to all!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners! Thanks for the tutorial, Cheryl.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts